The Auditorium Verdi is the largest room equipped with 600 seats, reduced to 350 by moving panels, arranged in a semicircular shape. It is located in the basement of the Palexpo, it is equipped with control room, five stations interpreters, a large stage of 65 sqm with table and podium speakers. It is characterized by the high flexibility of use, making it suitable for all types of events, from the meeting to the evening of the show.
Just outside the Auditorium, which are available in the foyer of 250 square meters with a reception desk of 12 m, two rooms to be used as the press center or center slide, cloakroom and a bar. In addition, you can connect the Auditorium with salt and Salieri Vivaldi (150 seats each) using system / video, so you can also be a unique complex of 900 congressional seats.
It activated a video conferencing system and are available on request, telephone connections and web wi-fi, fax machines and copiers.
- In theater: 600 reducible fixed, 350 by dividing panels.
- Room size: 35 x 42 m, 1470mq, h 4,2 m
- Dimensions of the stage: 65 sq.m.
- Stage area height: 3.65 m
- Speaker’s table: 9.60 m long with 12 seats
- Technical equipment: control room, wifi coverage, 5 seats interpreters,
- Amplification based on the table with microphones and speakers on the podium